1. AGREEMENT WITH TERMS
The information provided on the Site is not intended for distribution or use by any person or entity in any jurisdiction or country where such distribution or use would be contrary to law or regulation, or which would impose any registration requirement on us in such jurisdiction or country. . Accordingly, those persons who choose to access the Site from other locations do so on their own initiative and are solely responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent applicable to local laws.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Provided that you have the right to use the Site, you are granted a limited license to access and use the Site and to download or print a copy of any part of the Content to which you have duly accessed, solely for your personal non-commercial purposes. use. We reserve all rights not expressly granted to you in the Site, the Content and the Marks.
3. USER STATEMENTS
If you provide any information that is false, inaccurate, out of date or incomplete, we have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Site (or any part of it).
4. USER REGISTRATION
You may be required to register on the Site. You agree to keep your password confidential and are responsible for all use of your account and password. We reserve the right to remove, reclaim or change your username if we determine, in our sole discretion, that such username is inappropriate, obscene or otherwise objectionable.
5. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
You may not access or use the Site for any purpose other than for which we make the Site available. The Site may not be used in connection with any commercial activities except those specifically authorized or approved by us.
As a user of the Site, you agree not to:
- Systematically extract data or other content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or catalog without our written permission.
- Deceive, deceive or mislead us and other users, especially in any attempt to learn sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Bypass, disable or otherwise interfere with the security features of the Site, including features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any Content or impose restrictions on the use of the Site and/or the Content contained therein.
- Defame, defame or otherwise harm, in our opinion, us and/or the Site.
- Use any information obtained from the Site for the purpose of harassing, insulting or harming another person.
- Misuse our support services or send false reports of abuse or misconduct.
- Use the Site in a manner that is inconsistent with applicable laws or regulations.
- Engage in unauthorized framing or linking to the Site.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) viruses, Trojan horses or other material, including excessive capitalization and spamming (continuous posting of repetitive text), that interferes with any party's uninterrupted use of the Site or modifies, degrades, violates, alters or interferes with use, features, functions, operation or maintenance of the Site.
- Participate in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages, or using any data collection and extraction tools, robots or similar data collection and extraction tools.
- Remove copyright or other proprietary notices from any Content.
- Attempt to impersonate another user or person, or use another user's username.
- Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) any material that acts as a passive or active mechanism for collecting or transmitting information, including, but not limited to, pure graphics interchange formats ('gif'), 1x1 pixels, web bugs, files cookie. , or other similar devices (sometimes called 'spyware', 'passive collection mechanisms' or 'pcms').
- Interfere with, disrupt or place an undue burden on the Site or the networks or services associated with the Site.
- Harass, annoy, intimidate or threaten any of our employees or agents involved in providing you with any part of the Site.
- An attempt to circumvent any Site measures designed to prevent or restrict access to the Site or any part of the Site.
- Except as permitted by applicable law, decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any software that constitutes or in any way forms part of the Site.
- Except as may be the result of using a standard search engine or internet browser, using, running, developing or distributing any automated system, including but not limited to any spider, robot, cheat utility, scraper or offline reader that accesses to the Site, or using or running any unauthorized script or other software.
- Use a purchasing agent or purchasing agent to make purchases on the Site.
- Any unauthorized use of the Site, including the collection of usernames and/or email addresses of users through electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unsolicited email or creating user accounts through automated means or under false pretenses.
- Use the Site in any effort to compete with us, or otherwise use the Site and/or the Content for any business or income-generating activity.
- Use the Site to advertise or offer to sell goods and services.
- Sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
6. USER CONTRIBUTIONS
- Making, distributing, transmitting, publicly displaying or performing, or accessing, downloading or copying your Contributions does not and will not infringe the proprietary rights, including, but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets or moral rights of any third party .
- Your contributions are not false, inaccurate or misleading.
- Your Contributions are not unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, pyramid schemes, chain letters, spam, mass mailings or other forms of solicitation.
- Your Contributions are not obscene, obscene, lascivious, filthy, violent, offensive, slanderous, defamatory or otherwise objectionable (as defined by us).
- Your content does not ridicule, mock, humiliate, intimidate, or offend anyone.
- Your Contributions are not used to harass or threaten (in the legal sense of those terms) any other person, or to promote violence against a particular person or class of people.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable laws, regulations or rules.
- Your Contributions do not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party.
- Your Contributions do not violate any applicable child pornography law or are otherwise intended to protect the health or welfare of minors.
- Your content does not contain offensive comments related to race, national origin, gender, sexual preference, or physical disability.
7. LICENSE TO CONTRIBUTE
By submitting suggestions or other feedback about the Site, you agree that we may use and share such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
We do not claim ownership of your contributions. You retain full ownership of all of your Contributions and any intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights associated with your Contributions. We are not responsible for any statements or representations in your Contributions provided by you in any area of the Site. You are solely responsible for your Contributions to the Site and expressly agree to indemnify us from any liability and to refrain from any legal action against us in relation to your Contributions.
8. SOCIAL MEDIA
As part of the functionality of the Site, you may link your account to your online accounts with third party service providers (each such account is referred to as a 'Third Party Account') in one of the following ways: (1) by providing your Third Party Account. login data through the Site; or (2) granting us access to your Third Party Account as permitted by the applicable terms and conditions that govern your use of each Third Party Account. You represent and warrant that you have the right to disclose your Third Party Account login details to us and/or grant us access to your Third Party Account without you violating any of the terms and conditions governing your use of the applicable Third Party Account and without obligating us to pay any fees or by imposing on us any usage restrictions imposed by the third party service provider of the Third Party Account. By granting us access to any Third Party Accounts, you understand that (1) we may access, make available and store (if applicable) any content that you have provided and stored in your Third Party Account (“Social Network Content”), to be available on and through the Site through your account, including but not limited to any lists of friends, and (2) we may send and receive additional information from your Third Party Account to the extent that you are notified when you link your account to a Third Party Account. Depending on the Third Party Accounts you choose and the privacy settings you have set in such Third Party Accounts, the personal information you post on your Third Party Accounts may be available in and through your account on the Site. Please note that if a Third Party Account or its associated service becomes unavailable, or our access to such Third Party Account is terminated by the third party service provider, then the Social Media Content may not be available on and through the Site. You will have the option to disable the link between your account on the Site and your Third Party Accounts at any time. PLEASE NOTE THAT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDERS RELATED TO YOUR THIRD PARTY ACCOUNTS IS SOLELY GOVERNED BY YOUR AGREEMENT(S) WITH SUCH THIRD PARTY SERVICE PROVIDER. We make no effort to verify any Social Media Content for any purpose, including, but not limited to, accuracy, legality or non-infringement, and we are not responsible for any Social Media Content. You acknowledge and agree that we may access your email address book associated with a third party account and your contact list stored on your mobile device or tablet computer for the sole purpose of identifying and informing you of those contacts, who have also registered to use the Site. . You may deactivate the link between the Site and your Third Party Account by contacting us using the contact information below or through your account settings (if applicable). We will attempt to delete any information stored on our servers that has been obtained through such Third Party Account, with the exception of the username and profile picture that becomes associated with your account.
You acknowledge and agree that any questions, comments, suggestions, ideas, feedback or other information about the Site ('Materials') provided by you to us shall be non-confidential and shall become our exclusive property. We will own exclusive rights, including all intellectual property rights, and will be entitled to unrestricted use and distribution of these Materials for any lawful purpose, commercial or otherwise, without notice or compensation to you. You hereby waive all moral rights in any such Submissions and you hereby warrant that any such Submissions are your originals or that you have the authority to make such Submissions. You agree that no claims may be brought against us for alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary rights in your Content.
10. SITE MANAGEMENT
12. TERM AND TERMINATION
If we terminate or suspend your account for any reason, you are prohibited from registering and creating a new account under your name, a fictitious or borrowed name, or the name of any third party, even if you may act on behalf of a third party. party. In addition to closing or suspending your account, we reserve the right to take appropriate legal action, including, but not limited to, seeking damages from civil, criminal and injunctive relief.
13. MODIFICATIONS AND INTERRUPTIONS
We reserve the right to change, modify or remove the content of the Site at any time and for any reason at our sole discretion without prior notice. However, we are under no obligation to update any information on our Site. We also reserve the right to change or discontinue all or part of the Site without prior notice at any time. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Site.
14. GOVERNING LAW
These Terms are governed and determined in accordance with the laws of Ukraine. The WebGet Agency and you irrevocably agree that the courts of Ukraine shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any dispute that may arise in connection with these terms.
15. DISPUTES RESOLUTION
You agree to irrevocably submit all disputes related to the Terms or the relationship established by this Agreement to the jurisdiction of the courts of Ukraine. The WebGet Agency also reserves the right to bring proceedings on the merits in the courts of the country where you reside or, if these Terms are entered into in the course of your trade or profession, the country where you have your principal place of business. .
There may be information on the Site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including descriptions, prices, availability and various other information. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information on the Site at any time without prior notice.
THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' AND 'AS AVAILABLE' BASIS. YOU AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE AND OUR SERVICES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN CONNECTION WITH THE SITE AND ITS USE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND REGARDING THE ACCURACY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE CONTENT OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT OF ANY WEB SITES LINKED TO THE SITE AND WE ASSUME NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY (1) ERRORS, ERRORS OR INACCURATE (2) CONTENT Or damage to the property of any nature as a result of your access to the site and its use, (3) any unauthorized access or the use of our protected servers and/or any personal information and/or financial information (4) any interruption or termination of transmission to the site or with OF THE SITE, (5) ANY ERRORS, VIRUSES, TROJANKS, ETC., THAT MAY BE TRANSMITTED TO OR THROUGH THE SITE, BY ANY THIRD PARTY, AND/OR ((6) ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS IN ANY CONTENT AND MATERIALS, OR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND AS A RESULT OF THE USE OF ANY CONTENT POSTED, TRANSMITTED OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE. Whether services advertised or offered by a third party through the site, any website with hyperlinks, or any website or mobile application presented in any banner or other advertising, and we will not be a side or in any way be responsible for monitoring ANY TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND ANY THIRD PARTY SUPPLIERS OF PRODUCTS OR SERVICES. ALSO, WHEN PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE THROUGH ANY MEDIA OR IN ANY ENVIRONMENT, YOU SHOULD USE YOUR BEST JUDGMENT AND EXERCISE CAUTION WHERE NEEDED.
18. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Under no circumstances we or our directors, employees or agents are responsible to you or any third party for any direct, indirect, exemplary, approximate, random, special or penalty losses, including lost profits, lost income, data loss, or others DAMAGES ARISING FROM USE OF THE SITE, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
20. USER DATA
We will store certain data that you transmit to the Site for the purpose of managing the performance of the Site, as well as data relating to your use of the Site. Although we regularly back up data, you are solely responsible for all data that you transmit or that relates to any activity that you undertake using the Site. You agree that we shall not be liable to you for any loss or damage to any such data, and you hereby waive any right to bring claims against us arising out of such loss or damage to such data.
21. ELECTRONIC MESSAGES, TRANSACTIONS AND SIGNATURES
Visiting the Site, sending us emails, and completing online forms constitute electronic communications. You consent to receive electronic communications and agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications that we provide to you electronically, via email and on the Site satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. form. YOU HEREBY AGREE TO THE USE OF ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES, CONTRACTS, ORDERS AND OTHER RECORDS AND THE ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF NOTICES, POLICIES AND RECORDS ABOUT TRANSACTIONS ORIGINATED OR COMPLETED BY US OR THROUGH THE SITE. You hereby waive any rights or claims under any laws, regulations, rules, ordinances or other laws in any jurisdiction that require an original signature or delivery or storage of non-electronic records, or payment or credit by any other means. than electronic means.
23. CONTACT US
To resolve a complaint about the Site or for more information about your use of the Site, please contact us at: