This Policy does not apply to websites which are accessed via hyperlinks located on our website.
- Your first and last name, identification number, address, telephone number, email address or other contact information;
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system
- Information about your visits and use of the site, including duration of visits, page views and navigation paths through the site and the like;
- Information you enter when you use services on our site;
- information about settlement transactions, bank accounts, etc.;
- information contained in any communications you send us via e-mail or through our site, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information you send us and enter when you register on our site.
PURPOSES OF PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING
- Administration of our site and business;
- personalizing our site for you, allowing you to use our services on our site;
- Submitting statements, invoices and collection reminders;
- sending you messages;
- sending emails that you specifically invite;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but these third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from this information)
- Handling inquiries and complaints made by or about you regarding our site;
- Ensuring the security of our site and preventing fraud
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing your use of our site (including monitoring personal messages sent through our site's private messaging service)
- and other uses.
In addition, we use your personal information for marketing purposes in accordance with the law. When we use your personal data for direct marketing (commercial mailings and marketing messages about new products, services and offers that we think you will find interesting). We include links by which you can unsubscribe from such messages in the future.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may exceptionally disclose your personal information only for the purposes set forth in this Policy to any of our employees, officers, insurers, professional consultants, agents, suppliers, subcontractors, etc., and to other entities engaged in similar business activities.
Personal data may be disclosed to third parties in the following cases:
- Your provision of explicit consent for such a transfer;
- the need to conclude or execute a transaction between us and the third party in your favor;
- the need for the formation and implementation of legal procedures (claims, lawsuits, judicial proceedings, etc.)
- if there are important grounds of public interest;
- at reasonable requests of public authorities who have the right to request and receive such data and information.
Except as provided for in this Policy, we will not share your personal information with third parties.
Your consent to the processing of personal data is valid for an indefinite period. The retention period of your personal data is unlimited. Your personal data is processed for no longer than is necessary in accordance with its legitimate purpose and the purposes defined in this Policy.
When you submit your personal data to us for processing, you have the following rights:
- You can request access to your personal information;
- You can request correction of any incorrect personal data about you;
- You have the right to request the deletion of your personal data;
- You have the right to restrict and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to data mobility;
- You have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time.
Please note, however, that certain features of the website which require your personal data may be no longer available once they have been deleted.
This site is not intended or designed for children under the age of 14. Minors between the ages of 14 and 18 can only process personal data with the consent of their parents (adoptive parents) or guardians.
If you have a complaint about any processing of your personal data, you can contact us, the Ombudsman of the Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine or the court.
We inform you that we have taken all necessary measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, modification, disclosure or destruction using appropriate technical and organizational tools.
We use HTTPS data encryption technology from your browser to wga.app
Unfortunately, we have to admit that the transmission of information via the Internet is not always completely secure. Therefore, once we receive your information, we will do our best to protect your personal information.
It is your responsibility to make sure that the password you use to access our site is confidential. We will not ask you for your password (unless you are logged in to our site).
CHANGES IN THE POLICY ENVIRONMENT
The terms of the policy may change on the site. If so, you should check the site periodically. All changes will be effective as soon as they are posted. By continuing to use the site, you agree to be bound by the new terms of this policy as in effect at the time you use the site.